In order to provide you with services, answer your enquiries, deal with your requests or improve the services we offer you, we may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information, such as your name, email and other contact details (including information that you provide by filling in forms on the web site).
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- We will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- We intend to take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (fabeulux.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use personal information in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with service information, products or services that you request from us.
- We may (1) use personal information held about you to provide you with information about offers, promotions, goods or services, which we believe may be of interest to you and (2) share your information with our service providers and other third parties so that they can contact you directly about their offers, promotions, goods or services.
- fabeulux.com Site allows users to access Facebook Connect to interact with friends and to share on Facebook through Wall and friends’ News Feeds. If you are logged into fabeulux.com and Facebook, when you click on “Facebook Login” your profiles will merge if the email addresses match. If you are not currently registered as a fabeulux user and you use the Site’s social network connection functions, you will first be asked to enter your social network credentials and then be given the option to register and join fabeulux.com.
If we do use your personal information in these ways, we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information to not be used for further direct marketing in the future.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service and remind you of your password and username.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that Oneclick Drive Portal (fabeulux.com) sells or buys any business or assets;
- if Oneclick Drive Portal (fabeulux.com) or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Oneclick Drive Portal (fabeulux.com), our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Retention of Personal Data – We will retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. We will also retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Communicating with you
If you prefer not to receive emails about our Services, you may opt out of such communications by following the instructions at the bottom of any of our emails.
Keeping your Personal Information secure and preventing unauthorized access is of utmost priority to us, and we take all steps reasonably necessary to protect your Personal Information against any unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Whilst we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard your Personal Information, we will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties and we cannot guarantee that the Personal Information provided by you or that is transmitted via this Website or by e-mail is totally secure and safe. We may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity.
Verifying your Information
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to fabeulux.com you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action, which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser’s password memory function, as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
Reviewing, changing or deleting information
If you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of every page, or contact the fabeulux Admin Team.
If you delete your User Contributions from our websites, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users of our websites. Proper access and use of information provided on our websites, including User Contributions.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy, as well as your access to the Website, is subject to and governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Dubai without giving effect to conflicts of law principles thereof. Any dispute regarding this Policy or our handling of your Personal Information and General Information shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Dubai.
If you have any queries, complaints or recommendations about this Policy, or if you believe that any Personal Information that we may hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at the following address and we will endeavor to respond to you promptly: email@example.com.